- Fine Art Giclee Print produced, colour matched and printed by the artist himself in his studio. Limited to 250 copies worldwide, of which 50 are Panoramic Size. Each print is hand signed and numbered by Brett Lohn.
- Overall A2 print size: 59.4cm x 42cm. Actual Image size: 51 x 31cm.
- Overall Panoramic print size: 84cm x 58cm. Actual Image size: 76 x 48cm.
- Framing options available, delivered worldwide. External frame dimensions for the A2 print are 72 x 55cm approximately. Each frame is handmade by the artist, Brett Lohn.
- Please note that due to overall size, Framed Panoramic Prints cannot be mailed. They are availale for local delivery only within Surrey and the surrounding area. Please email Gallery@WhoseArt.com with your delivery location before purchasing a Framed Panoramic Print.
Translated as ‘The Heat and Heart of Provence’, this Limited Edition Print forms part of a pair, which transport us to the lavender fields of the Hautes-Alpes department of Provence, in the South of France.
The July sun beats unceasingly on our backs, as we stand motionless amid swathes of praising lavender, flourishing in the heat. The occasional white-gloved cloud offers brief respite from the sun with a cool, longing caress, as the dense song of the Provençal cicada saturates the air.
So far from the daily lives of so many of us, allow yourself a moment in this oasis of lavender, high in the mountain regions of Provence, where nothing can be bought and nothing is for sale, and let the beauty of Creation whisper to you.
Available in two sizes, this striking picture has identical dimensions to 'Le Parfum Sur La Brise D'Été', meaning that both pictures can be purchased as a pair if desired. It is lovingly produced on 270gsm archival paper.