- Fine Art Giclee Print produced, colour matched and printed by the artist himself in his studio. Limited to 500 copies worldwide, of which 50 are Panoramic Size. Each print is hand signed and numbered by Brett Lohn.
- Overall A2 print size: 59.4cm x 42cm. Actual Image size: 51 x 31cm.
- Overall Panoramic print size: 95cm x 52cm. Actual Image size: 85 x 41cm.
- Framing options available, delivered worldwide. External frame dimensions for the A2 print are 72 x 55cm approximately. Each frame is handmade by the artist, Brett Lohn.
- Please note that due to overall size, Framed Panoramic Prints cannot be mailed. They are availale for local delivery only within Surrey and the surrounding area. Please email Gallery@WhoseArt.com with your delivery location before purchasing a Framed Panoramic Print.
As the sun climbs enthusiastically over an early November morning on Box Hill, we are treated to the glorious spectacle of the amber and ruby jewels of autumn laid out across the verdant Surrey Hills.
To the right of the painting lies the picturesque market town of Dorking, centred around the spire of St Martin’s church. A line of trees concealing the local railway line that runs between Dorking and Reigate punctuates the foreground of the landscape. On top of Box Hill itself we see the viewpoint ‘Salomons Memorial’ built of stone, gently lit by the placid November sun.
Box Hill featured prominently in the 2012 Olympics as part of the route for the cycling road race events.
This fine art limited edition Giclee print is available in two sizes, making a powerful statement on any wall. It is lovingly produced on 270gsm archival paper.